Sunday, June 29, 2008

what are you lookin' at?

Here are the pictures I promised. Recent ones and a couple oldies but goodies.


our beautiful little girl...


Jordan burping a confused looking naked Magnolia

obviously impressed and awed by whatever she's looking at

sleeping at "the ranch" (more to come of these pictures)

Hanging out with Trousers

sweet jammies

BUMBO!!!

I can't stop loving this picture.

Beautiful 3 month old girl.


Noli trying to teach Kai the dance from "Thriller" this was months ago!




We've come a long way baby. No fat and grandpa thighs (wrinkly and fat-free).

trying to look not exhausted while she is clearly unhappy with me.

BYE!

3 comments:

5 Miles Past Empty said...

I love her! She is going to be a beauty! She is just so cute! I love the one where whe is sticking out her tongue!

Unknown said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love her!!!! I am so happy for you guys and miss you mucho.

Mandy said...

Annie, she is sooo cute! Congrats. Having a baby is so fun!

Put your left foot in...you put your left foot out...

you do the hokey pokey and then you read this blog.

About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
Special effects trained makeup artist. Advanced esthetician. Professional beauty addict and product hoarder.